Date/Time: October 26, 2016 10:00AM - 04:00PM
Topic: Continuity Logic - Sarasota EOC Trip
Continuity Logic, a GTBACP sponsor, is pleased to invite you to Sarasota for their very first hosting of an ACP meeting on October 26, 2016. This will hopefully be worth all of you taking more than the typical lunch time away from work.
Here are some highlights of our planned activities:
- Roundtrip transportation from Tampa
- Tour of the Sarasota Emergency Operations Center, built to withstand a Category 5 hurricane and operate on multiple backup systems for up to three days without outside intervention; and winner of the Technology Leadership Award for a Large Communications Center, as well as other awards
- Catered lunch from a local restaurant
- Gartner research
- Educational Session with potential for a Florida Customer input on Business Continuity Software selection process
- Award winning beer tasting or take home pack (because it's always 5:00 o'clock somewhere!)
- ACP membership drive & ACP updates
Location: Brio Tuscan Grille - International Plaza
Date/Time: November 16, 2016 11:30AM - 01:00PM
Join us for our annual Holiday Luncheon, general election, and charity drive. The United States Marine Corps' Toys for Tots campaign will once again be our charity of choice. Be sure to bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate.
The luncheon is a buffet this year and is free to members. There will be a $20 charge for visitors. You must register for this event and can do so by clicking here
Rewards Program Winner
GTBACP Rewards Program Winner is:
The Rewards Program winner will be drawn quarterly and will be announed after the last meeting of each quarter.
For more information on the GTBACP rewards program, please click here.